This was more like a milkshake than a smoothie, and I had it for dessert one night when I was craving something sweet. I felt like being fancy and putting it in a wine glass. Or every other glass in my house was in the dishwasher…. you’ll never know (wink).
Cinnamon Almond Butter Banana-Jam Milkshake
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon greek yogurt
- Cinnamon to sprinkle on top
1. Blend all ingredients (except cinnamon) until smooth, then top with a few sprinkles of cinnamon and stir to get the pretty effect on top.