I just can’t stop with the energy bites! I already knew I loved them, but I know it’s a good sign when my family starts requesting them too.
For this batch, I decided to switch up my mix-ins. Blueberries in the summer are my favorite and I love the combination of blueberries and white chocolate. Peanut Butter & Co White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter is the perfect way to tie the flavors together, but feel free to use whatever nut butter you have on hand. I hope you enjoy these as much my family and I do!
No-Bake Blueberry White Chocolate Energy Bites
Makes about 15 balls
1 cup oats
½ cup ground flaxseed
¼ cup white chocolate chips
¼ cup dried blueberries
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup honey
½ cup Peanut Butter & Co White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium size bowl, mix together oats, white chocolate chips, dried blueberries, and sea salt.
2. Combine honey and peanut butter in a small, microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds. Stir until well mixed and add in vanilla extract.
3. Pour peanut butter mixture over dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Form the mixture into balls, using about 2 tablespoons per ball (I used a 2-tablespoon cookie dough scoop).
5. Place the balls in the freezer for about 30 minutes to set. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 1 week.